Friday, January 2, 2009

Howard Fullmer can draw!


So with the new year, I am starting a new illustration blog. I have had a website for a few years but I like the ease and immediacy of a blog. I will be posting recent and not-so-recent illustrations, their clients and any little bits of trivia that might be interesting. I also may post work of illustrators I like from time to time.

As for me, I have been illustrating for editorial and corporate (and now a few picture books) for about 15 years. My work has been in CA and Society of Illustrators. That is all fine and good but what's better is I work fast, often submit sketches and finishes early, and I am not a prima donna. Plus, I often send treats to my clients. Now, Fruit of the Month from Harry and David may seem like a bribe...and maybe it is, but I am grateful for the work and know that Art Directors are an under-appreciated bunch. So it is fun to send them a little something once and a while also!

I hope you like what you see. If you do, give me a call and let's do something great together!

Howard
801.414.3161 | 800.551.4596

No comments:

Post a Comment